Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Entrepeneurship

For several years I have been involved in one direct sales company after another. I'm really not a salesperson so you may wonder why? Simply put, it's because I love the products! And when you love something, it makes sense to get involved so that you can get the products for yourself at a discount or even for free! Some of the businesses I'm involved in, the products sell themselves.

Now my biggest issue is how to market these and perhaps even make some money from these companies. Some offer websites as part of the package, but to drive traffic there requires some kind of vehicle. So that is what this blog is all about.

I have decided to combine all of my businesses into one easy place to access for all my customers. And to write reviews of the various businesses, products and upcoming specials. All the while attempting to adhere to all appropriate internet business protocols set out by the various companies.

I hope you enjoy what you see here and come back often to check on sales and specials!

No comments: