Friday, April 18, 2008

Felt Fridays: Celebrate Earth Month

Ah....Story Time Felts....this is one of the coolest companies I've joined. I have a thing for colors. I like nice bright colors and colorful pictures. Story Time Felts delivers these in their brightly colored felt stories and dolls. Each month they have felts sets on sale and an exclusive hostess special that can only be bought if you host a party.

April is Celebrate Earth Month, so the specials include the Rainforest Felt Board Set (with incredibly detailed animals of the Amazon and other rainforests),$24.99 Uncut, $29.99 Precut

The Bug Book (a great quiet book to keep children entertained),$19.99 uncut, $29.99 precutThe Farm and Zoo toggle book (I'll be posting more on toggle books soon!)$17.99 uncut, $19.99 precut

and the Creation set - a simple circle felt set that introduces and teaches the biblical days of creation. $9.99 uncut, $11.99 precutI love that you can choose to buy these uncut or precut. For those who want to save money and don't mind cutting the felts out, uncut is great. I actually find it very relaxing to sit down and cut out a felt set in an evening. I learned that doing a "halo" cut (a slight edge of felt around the characters) actually makes for easier cutting and looks neater too than when trying to cut right along the edges (precut sets usually have a halo cut).

Next week I'll share more on toggle books and how wonderful these are!

STF still does not have their website functioning; it is in the midst of a major overhaul, but rumor has it that this will be up soon! Then I can actually have my own STF website. In the meantime, my upline Karen hosts http://www.funfelt.com and can take orders for all of her downline. Simply put my name in the comment field and she will pass the order on to me to process.

No comments: