Thursday, May 15, 2008

Essential Thursday: New Products!

Okay, I haven't been that diligent at keeping up on my weekly posts. But all that will change now that I am no longer teaching! Yeah!

So coming up from Jordan Essentials we have a wonderful new product:

Fresh Face for Spring Set
Cleanse, Tone and Treat for Fresh glowing skin

  • Gentle Cleanser
  • Toner Mist
  • Age-Defying Serum
  • Fresh Spring Floral Charm
  • Packaged in an organizational drawstring bag
I'm fairly excited about this new product line. I was just looking in the mirror the other day and wondering what I could do about my wrinkles and old looking skin. Perhaps this is the key to a new younger looking me! I'll let you know the results after I've been using the products for a while.

Don't forget to check out my Jordan Essentials website for prices and ordering.

No comments: