Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wonder Play Wednesdays: Outdoor Fun Sale

Okay, each day I am supposed to promote one of my businesses. I was having a hard time coming up with a catchy name to promote the Discovery Toys. Wonderful Wednesdays came to mind but I wanted to add in the idea of play. After all, DT's mission statement is "Play is a child's work", or something like that. Anyway, Wonder Play Wednesday came to mind.

There is lots going on on the DT website. The Outdoor fun sale ends May 27th. You can check out the flyer at Outdoor Fun Sale

There is also a great Spring into Summer Sale happening as well.
I may get in trouble for posting these, but I'll take my chances! You may order directly from the discovery toys website link on this page but don't forget to use my EC#SMK987 or better yet, give me a call and make it a party to earn free toys! Parties over $300 held before June 17th will earn an additional 50% in free gifts.

No comments: