Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stampin' Tuesdays: First Order

Well, I placed my first order as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator this week. I can't wait for my new products to come in. I was a little leary of the chip board when I first viewed it, but then I saw how you can spice it up with the designer paper and now I can't wait to get my chip board journal and the ginormous flower set. I saw a great idea in Stampin' Up's March Succes Magazine (which I get as a Demonstrator). Using the Ginormous Flower they created a beautiful stand up picture frame that I can't wait to try out. My 5 year old just graduated from Kindergarten so I plan on taking her "grad" picture and putting it in this frame and sending it off to Grandma in Canada.

There is still time to get in on the Chipboard special. 25% off all chipboards if you place an order over $35.

I will be hosting a table at the Guam Homeschool Association Annual Curriculum Fair, next week Saturday, May 24th from 9am to 3pm. If you are in Agana Heights, come on over to the Community Center and check it out!

No comments: